My passion is health and over all well-being. Always exploring new ways and faithful to the tried and true, I am passionate about combining my modalities, my knowledge and experience to help my clients find balance and self-love as they move towards their goals.
I became a nutritionist in 2005, graduating from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition. After spending many years in the restaurant environment, I wanted to combine my love for food and cooking with my passion for health and longevity.
My own personal journey over the last 10 years, through motherhood, family illness, depression and anxiety led me to return to my love of yoga and energy healing. My yoga training in 2015 with Karma Teachers, was the first step of a very dark hole. Every since, I have been passionately sharing my love and belief in the wholeness of healing yoga can bring. Thai Massage and Reiki seemed the complimentary fit to the practice, adding the soothing and healing properties of touch.
My mission is to help you discover your true amazing self! A complete you, working holistically, mind, body and soul.
- Yoga Instructor for NYTA - North York Tennis Association
- Yoga Teacher at City of Toronto - Various Locations
- Yoga Teacher at Yoga Village - Roncesvalles Ave.
- Yoga Teacher at FitZone Plus - Danforth Ave.
- Yoga Teacher at Riverdale Martial Arts
- Private/Semi Private Yoga
- Monthly Workshops combining yoga, thai massage and nutrition